/ Monday, September 12, 2016
Free Planner Printable: Daily Tasks Stickers
I you have daily tasks or habits you would like to track in one small section of your planner each week, this download is for you! :-)
First, here's an example of how they're used in the notes section of my MAMBI Happy Planner:
This is the full printable sheet:
Download links: PDF file | JPG file
How to cut downloadable stickers without a Cricut or Silhouette machine:
- Exacto knife or scissors
- 8.5x11" sticker/adhesive paper or label sheet
- Color printer
1. Download the sticker page file of your choice.
2. Print the page onto am 8.5x11" sticker/adhesive paper or label sheet. *I purchased a pack of 100 for $10 on Amazon.com.
3. Use a ruler to place near the straight edge of the sticker image to get a precise cut.
4. Cut the paper along the ruler with an Exacto knife. Do the same for all straight edges.
5. Optional: Cut around the corners of each box using the Exacto knife.
**Note: You can use scissors (without the ruler) in place of an Exacto knife.
If you happen to share your planner layout featuring these or any other planner stickers from this blog, be sure to tag me so I can see! @BritneyDearest
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to share and subscribe!