/ Thursday, August 11, 2016
Free Printable | Planner Stickers for School
This took me a moment to create, so I hope you like and share! :-)
With the first day of school near, it's important for us parents to not only help our children get organized and prepared, but we have to get ourselves organized and prepared as well. My planner is a great help in my organization, especially when it comes to my children's school events and activities! I view it multiple times daily. I created these stickers to help me avoid forgetting important school happenings.
Click a link below to download your file of choice:
.PNG file | .JPG file | .PDF file
These stickers were created to fit the width of The Happy Planner daily box, however, feel free to use them in whatever planner you prefer. :-)
How to cut downloadable stickers without a Cricut or Silhouette machine:
- Exacto knife or scissors
- 8.5x11" sticker/adhesive paper or label sheet
- Color printer
1. Download the sticker page
2. Print the page onto am 8.5x11" sticker/adhesive paper or label sheet. *I purchased a pack of 100 for $10 on Amazon.com.
3. Use a ruler to place near the straight edge of the sticker image to get a precise cut.
4. Cut the paper along the ruler with an Exacto knife. Do the same for all straight edges.
5. Cut around the eraser part of the image using the Exacto knife.
Note: You can use scissors (without the ruler) in place of an Exacto knife.
If you happen to share your planner layout featuring these,
be sure to tag me so I can see! @BritneyDearest
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to share and subscribe!